
For those of you who don't know, I love to play games! I am finding that we as a family are starting to enjoy games together as well. Our newest discovery is an old favorite for many. It's the game of War...(or rumors of war) It makes me laugh to see my little four year old play. She knows that Ace beats a King. What four year old knows that!? Ellie actually won the whole game last night. (after a LONG, LONG time!) Annie and I were out within the first 5 min. (that's why we are missing from the picture.) I guess we are teaching our kids poorly by using face cards, but hey, it's promoting family time!
We are always looking for fun games to play. Here's a list of some we like, and I would love any suggestions from my loyal blog readers on games you enjoy.
* Settlers of Catan
*Pass the Pigs
* Pictionary
*Uno
*Compatibility (this is a new one Ben and Cait introduced us to. It's way fun!)
*Hide and seek ( the real, "get up and hide" version)
* Mother-may-I
*Simon Says
*Categories (with a spray bottle)
*hand and foot
*10,000
* Mormon Bridge (thanks Dave and Mom)
*Out Burst
*Catch Phrase


4 comments:
I'm leaving you a comment so you feel special! Some other goodies...Apples to Apples, Mad Gab, Strip Poker...oh whoops, didn't mean to say that out loud! ;)
Fun! We really like Sorry, Whonuu, Battleship and Disneys SceneIt. Great blog once again. I think we will get into card games now for a while too. I dont even really remember how to play War. I think we always did it with UNO cards.
Mindy
we love playing games too! Hayden really likes Clue. We love to play Spoons, Rich Man/Poor Man (Scum), Taboo and lots of others I just can't think of now-Oh wait Scatagories too.
Seth is now becoming a good little Settlers player... :-)
Post a Comment