Sunday, January 13, 2008

A VERY wet hair cut

Tonight my Mike's brother Rich, and his Wife Melissa brought their Son Luke over for a hair cut. We absolutely love that little guy! My girls get such a kick out of all his antics. He can do no wrong in their book.



We set Luke on my bathroom counter and started to cut his hair. He was fully clothed when we started, but then he got interested in the sink. We turned on the water and let him splash...still cutting...He started to get pretty wet and MORE interested in the water....still cutting. Then he all but climbed into the sink, so we decided to take off his out fit. I plugged up the sink and let him sit on the edge with his feet in the water...still cutting...then all of the sudden he plopped right into the sink and tons of water came gushing onto the counter. Melissa and I got a good laugh out of that. As you see in the photo, Luke was pretty happy about that too. When we finally finished he was soaked, I was soaked and the bathroom was soaked, but he looked very handsome.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Um, yes I am still awake too. We are crazy. See you in a few hours! :)

Jimi said...

I didn't know that you did hair...

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

Jill,

I found your blog off of Jimi's blog. Your girls look just like you and your sisters. They are so beautiful!

Brittni

Jill said...

Ya Jimi...I finished beauty school right before I had Casie. It's really fun.

highdeekay said...

Cute kid ... fun blog. I love blogging, it is a great way to stay connected. I'm glad we found this (via Layne's blog).