Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Taming of the "She Lion"




How would you feel if every time you turned around, this face, with this bear was staring at you with these eyes. Mike and I gave Brandon Pooh Bear last night and he hasn't been far from it since. Every time one of the family gets up from a sitting position, Brandon grabs pooh and prepares to play. It's so funny. Sometimes I will come down and he is playing with pooh independently. He lies on his back and holds the bear with his paws while he carefully chews on him. He could totally rip the toy to shreds, but he doesn't. I am so grateful for this little yellow bear! We were considering getting another dog so Brandon wouldn't be so bored. Turns out, all he needed was Pooh!

2 comments:

Jimi said...

how cute is that! It almost makes me want a dog, but not quite.

Anonymous said...

We got a stuffy from Banjo too. He loves it. Brandon actually looks skinnier in pictures than in real life, thats weird cause I thought cameras were suppose to add pounds.
Mindy