Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One more page...for now


So here is my latest page. This really is fun! The best part is that it's free! (free of mess, free of cost) I have found my scrap booking niche, I never thought I would enjoy it, but I do. I hope I get better...fast! Practice, practice, practice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THat is so cute. How long does it take you to do one? Do you print it off and put it in a memory book? I have never actually seen one printed off. I am interested to see how they turn out. Good job.
MINDY

Jill said...

thanks. I haven't printed one off yet. I hope it's good quality. I plan on putting them all in a memory book. I'll let you know when I get one done.

Anonymous said...

Costco does a good print job, so do snapfish and shutterfly and walmart. I like to order them on line and have them sent to my house. It seems like developing film and then having to go back and pick it up is such a hassel. But you can send so digital pages right from your computer to the print and then in a few days a cute little package arrives in the mail full of great pictures...what a wonderful life.