Thursday, January 3, 2008

The best kids ever


So I won't ALWAYS blog four blogs a day, but I didn't want my page to be boring. lol
These are our sweet girls. I love this picture of them. It was one of those rare mornings when everyone was ready for school BEFORE the bus came. It was the beginning of Summer, before it got too hot, and my camera happened to be within site. ( I am hoping that doing this blog will inspire me to take more pictures..I am so bad at that) I also like this photo because it was my first semi-sucessful "photoshop head swap" I won't tell you which one I swaped...maybe you can guess. :-) I ALSO like this photo because it shows my girls in their true nature. Casie (9) is my sweet, smart, obedient, ever maturing oldest daughter. She is a good example to her younger sisters. Annie (6) is my "sugar and spice". She is so sweet and caring, but she also has some major spice that keeps our family interesting. I love her to peices! Ellie (4) Is my "little teenager" She is so cute, and she KNOWS it! She is such a little princess and I eat it up! Maybe it's becasue she's my baby...but everything she does I find completley entertaining. I even laugh when she tries to be sassy. It might not be so cute when she's sixteen, but right now it's hilarious.

4 comments:

Anna B. said...

I'm thinking you photoshopped Annie?? Those are three of the most awesome girls on the planet. Give them a big hug from their Boise cousins (and aunt and uncle).

Jimi said...

Yay! I am so excited that I can now blogstalk you and know what you are up to! Your girls are gorgeous! I can't believe that Ben has 6 kids! (Actually I shouldn't be surprised.) Sorry about all the exclamation points!

Amy said...

I'm so excited you invited me to your blog! Your family is amazing and your girls are cute beyond cute!

Scott R. said...

Jill, Congrats! You'll be a great blogger. My friends who blog say it's the way they journal. One friend is getting her entire blog made into a hardbound book. Sorry we didn't come up on New Year's. We were gone the entire day mini-van shopping. Then, we came home, put the girls to bed and my dinner revisited me.(This blog seems open to talk about puke!) I was glad to be by my own bathroom! Hope you had fun. Happy New Year! Love, your sis