Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good,clean....addicting fun!

Thanks to my friend Shelley, who keeps sending me digital "freebies", I have entered the strange and wonderful world of Digital Scrap booking. This is my first attempt at creating a page. I know that I have a lot to learn..(all you pros out there) but I can tell I will be up many a night, burning the oil! Thanks Shelley! (btw..have another party soon. I PROMISE this time I'll come!)

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay! Cute page...I knew you'd like the brown and pink stuff. We do need to have another party, but I am thinking it will have to be in a few weeks. Life is kind of crazy right now! But if you ever see my lights on...you are always welcome to bring your laptop on over! :)

Jimi said...

I don't scrapbook, but maybe I could handle this. It turned out darling!

Anonymous said...

I have dabbled in the art as well. Maybe I should say Kyle and I have dabbled in the art. It was a LONG tedious process to do one page. It turned out cute but I had to call in Kyle to help me with some stuff and we stayed up till after midnight creating just one page. You might be thinking, "how sweet, digital scrapbooking with your husband" let me tell you it started out as fun but after three hours it was pure torture because he basically taught me a three hour crash course in Photoshop 1010 (which I really did take last year but did not learn a darn thing--because I did not pay attention cause I did not know about digital scrapbooking at the time and I did not have a digital camera!) So, I think I am sticking to the old fashioned way. Only a few times does it take me three hours to make one flipping page! I do REALLY love making those cute little books on snapfish or shutterfly. I have made three since Christmas. What fun! They do all the work and I get to reap the rewards! Good job on yours...it is hardwork! Are you going to print it? Love Mindy