I got two, I say two kids with Strep, and now do I hear three, three,...who will give me three? SOLD to the IHC instacare for $40 in co-pays and $60 in anti-biotic!...lol Come to think of it...MY throat is feeling a bit scratchy at the moment. Must ignore it. Uhg!
So, I think you know that your four year old has an addiction
to sugar when she is over joyed at the thought of being sick...Grape Motrin, Strawberry Tylenol, and her absolute favorite...BUBBLE GUM Amoxocillin You all should have seen Ellie coming out of the doctors office. She was literally skipping for joy! She kept saying "I'm so spoiled because I get lots of things"...(that's including the medicine listed above, the sticker from the nurse, a Popsicle from Dad, and the toy I promised her if she let them do the strep test) hmmm, maybe she is spoiled a tad. FYI The toy she got was a dollar store whistle. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? Motrin anyone?
to sugar when she is over joyed at the thought of being sick...Grape Motrin, Strawberry Tylenol, and her absolute favorite...BUBBLE GUM Amoxocillin You all should have seen Ellie coming out of the doctors office. She was literally skipping for joy! She kept saying "I'm so spoiled because I get lots of things"...(that's including the medicine listed above, the sticker from the nurse, a Popsicle from Dad, and the toy I promised her if she let them do the strep test) hmmm, maybe she is spoiled a tad. FYI The toy she got was a dollar store whistle. WHAT WAS I THINKING?? Motrin anyone?
3 comments:
I hope you don't get it too, because if mom's sick-no one takes care of her! I can't wait til winter is over. Get feeling better.
No wonder grounding the girl from sugar was a punishment! :) That's too funny.
Can I have Ellie, Please? Besides, she would like me. In my house sugar is the main sustenance on which we live.
Mindy
Post a Comment