
Ok, so here is the book I am reading right now....yes, it's a teennie bopper love story about a girl who is in love with a Vampire, but man, it's entertaining!....(notice the time I wrote this blog...enough said) I am actually listening to this book while I work on my new hair clips. I just downloaded it from itunes and voila' ,instant entertainment while I burn myself with my glue gun. I have to say that I prefer my beloved Pride and Prejudice, but this one is really well written and sucks you right in. (no pun intended)
It's funny how when we read a book, the story or speaking style creeps into our every day lives. Once when I was reading Jane Austin I said to my kids, "Children, you are vexing me greatly!"
Now that I am reading Twilight, last Sunday, I found myself scanning our ward in search of possible Vampires. The funny thing is that I actually selected a few candidates . lol
PS If anyone has the desire to listen to the Twilight series on CD let me know. I would love to share the one I bought so it justifies all the money I spent. :-) I of coarse would only burn one copy as to adhere to the copy write laws ,so you would have to return it. (I wrote that because a guy I know...and live with...is in the "biz" and would be greatly disappointed in me if I burned anything illegally) lol
4 comments:
You haven't read these yet?!!!! I LOVED them! I've said before that I do not like Mormon authors, I think they are cheesy, their story lines are predictable, they're just plain ridiculous. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed her books. I am totally desensitized when it comes to reading, nothing bothers me. But it was refreshing to read a nice clean book. But I am waiting for the R rated version to come out. I mean come on,you just want Edward & Bella to get in on! :)
I cannot believe there is someone that lives in Utah that has not read these books :) Alright, Heidi refuses to read them, but Betsy suggested it to me if that makes you feel any better about reading it, haha! She was quite embarrassed to tell me she read it and loved it!
Hmmm..I wonder who the vampire is in the 6th ward??? I thought it was Mike Bearden!
This post is old so I don't know if you'll even see this comment, but I couldn't resist! I just got twilight for Christmas and LOVED it I've read it 4 times, NM 1 (just because I don't own it, and Eclipse 3 times (just because I haven't given back yet.) Yeah, I'm obsessed. Never been obsessed with a book before either. But it is fun and don't tell anybody, but my 4th time reading it was out loud to Josh! I think most every guy could get some tips from Edward. I'm so excited for book 4 and the movie! Oh, on the pride and prejudice, one of my favorite sayings is "I am seriously displeased!" :) I'm not going to borrow your cd's because I will buy them myself! I'm putting my foot down on this one! (but thanks anyway.) ;)
Post a Comment