I know I have been doing a lot of complaining as of late on this blog, and even I am getting tired of my whining, but I have one more Dentist woe....
So, I got home from the Dentist today feeling good about the way things went....UNTIL I looked in my mouth! I have a silver temporary cap on the WRONG TOOTH! It's almost comical how many bad stories I am accumulating! I will give my Dentist the benefit of the doubt...maybe there was something wrong with that tooth too..but it's not the tooth that I could see and feel the cavity in. In fact, I already had a cap on that tooth! I believe I am in the middle of getting a root canal on a tooth that didn't need it. I guess I will wait until tomorrow and find out for sure.
10 comments:
You can complain all you want, especially about dentists, aching teeth, and mistakes. As a kid, I memorized that Shel Silverstien poem about... The crocidile went to the dentist and sat down in the chair.... I won't quote the whole thing, but the dentist pulls the wrong tooth and the crocodile eats the dentist. Maybe you could bring that up tomorrow in your appt.
Haha, laughing at Betsy's comment :)
Yikes about your tooth! I'm SO sorry you're in pain!!!
Oh my WORD! That is awful! I am so sorry...maybe you'll get it all for free! That would be SOME kind of trade off...those dang root canals and crowns are EXPENSIVE!
all I can say is "oh my heck" what a bad deal. Does your tooth hurt still? I am so sorry.
Are you serious?????? The Betty Grace comment absolutely crackedme up. Definitely a great thing to remind the dentist. I am already peeved at the guy for making you wait so long. Hope you are OK.
What the crap, Jill? Where do these people come from?
Did you realize that yesterday was April Fools Day? Was that maybe some sort of joke? That's a hilarious joke (NOT)!!
I agree, when things like that happens, you have the wright to complain. Congratulation on being pregnant! How are things going with being pregnant? When do you find out what your having? Its good to see friends from the sixth wards I miss it, its a realy small town down here in spring city with only two wards, mostly old people, some young. How do you like were you are at? Hows your kids?
How sad! I hope it wasn't an April Fool's Joke he played on you. You can April Sue his...well you know. :)
yah i agree you can have some of my candy but its only for my own good!! it wikk reakky hurt your toothe!!
Post a Comment