#1 We haven't heard about any roles in the play yet...We will find out on Friday. ...(a week from today)...I have been asked to be the "Prop Master". I attended a 3 1/2 hour meeting last night and am now officially on the "crew". All I can say is that they BETTER cast at least one of my kids, if I am going to be putting all this time into it! :-)
#2 My tooth saga is coming to a close...I hope. I actually went to the first of two final appointments yesterday, only to find out that I had written down the wrong day. The office was closed! Luckily, the office is in the Mall. I ended up shopping for an hour instead....hmmmm..shopping, or Dentist?....hard choice.
#3 I think my failing dryer was just...plugged up. I did what Sarah suggested and cleaned out some clogged lint from outside. It started working again! Thanks Sarah and Ben...and thanks to all of you who prayed for my Dryer. Next time, if you wouldn't mind, say a word or two for the washing machine...it's feeling a bit left out. Yesterday, while the spin cycle was running, I swear I heard it say..." I've been the good guy!"
5 comments:
I'm glad everything is looking UP! :) Were you still wanting to change your blog design?
Our prayer today . . . is for our brother the dryer . . . who is in the hospital . . .
I am glad your dryer is working. Although, I wouldn't mind another clever little ditty about a household appliance.
im glad every thing is going good again! i cant wait to find out about the play! good luck on job!:)
I am so sorry for your blow dryer. I had my flat iron go out a few months ago, so I know the pain you must have been feeling. :)
Post a Comment