Monday, April 28, 2008

What do you think?

So my sister-in-law Anna gave me an idea. I would like everyone to guess what they think the baby will be. Those who guess right will get a compliment (by name) on my next post. That's the best I can offer at this point. :-) Happy Guessing!!! Remember, I find out tomorrow, so hurry and guess!!!

17 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Ooh this is a toughie :)
I'm saying boy, because what are the odds of having another girl!

Mom said...

Ummm, I think that there is no way that you can cross the gender divide that the Bearden's provide...Hey, I am a rhymin' fool... :-)

Shelley said...

Hmmm...let's go boy.

Natalie said...

I am going to say girl!

Anna B. said...

Suzanne's comment made me laugh out loud. She is a rhymin' fool fo' shore!!!! That's street lingo baby! (now I am just being silly) I first claimed that I believed the Rich and Melissa would be the first to cross the great divide. Now, I am not so sure. So, in the spirit of throwing caution to the wind I am saying it's....

either a boy or a girl.....

No really, I am going Boy! Mostly cuz I want to do another boy nursery!!!

I am so excited. You better post promptly girl!!

Brittni Schroeder Photography said...

I am going to go with a boy!

Betty Grace said...

Put down another for Boy. Too bad it's not a democracy and our votes don't actually determine the gender.

Anonymous said...

Boy.

Sarah

Andrew Hahn said...

50% says it's a boy

Keri Kemp said...

50/50
im going for boy too
:)

Crystal said...

Although we seem to specialize in one kind in this neighborhood, I'm going with boy. I'm hoping that you can cross the gender gap, so that maybe someday I can too!

Mindy said...

I say boy too...just for the heck of it!

Anonymous said...

I guess a boy

Emily West said...

I think it's a boy!

highdeekay said...

It seems that VM gang is on a girl roll right now so I'm going to say girl (even though I really want you to get a boy).

Jenny said...

My guess is a boy because of your lunar calendar prediction and if that's correct, then I will be having a girl! Go lunar calendar!

Anna B. said...

So......when do you want me and Brian to come? We are ready as early as the first week of June. Preferrably before it becomes UNBELIEVABLY hot and before you are bursting at the seams :-)

Let's plan it cuz the summer is shapin' up to be mighty busy!