Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another FUNNY....

Make sure you read the post following this...I don't want to let the "compliment blog" go un-noticed, but I just had to hurry and write a hilarious thing Annie said yesterday.
While we were driving home from the Ultrasound appointment, Ellie wondered if her future kids would be girls or boys. She then said, "If you saw a piece of paper that was only this big (making a tiny pinch with her fingers) that is how big my kids are now. Knowing that she thought that her children were already in her tummy, I tried to explain by saying..."Well, Ellie..actually, your babies don't exist yet." Then I corrected myself by saying, "Well, they do exist, they just don't have their bodies yet." From the back of the van, Annie thought she had it all figured out and said..." Oh...so they are just floating heads right now..."

On a different note...Last night, Mike was officially announced as Captain Von trapp. Ellie was so excited and said, "Oh! Now I can be your honey!" She knew Dad would be "playing" her Dad in the show. I really think the CHUCK video gave Mike the experience and confidence he needed to land this role. That movie just keeps giving and giving. I wonder how Von trapp would look with a Mullet? He could even give Maria a nice "Round house kick" when he disapproves of her ugly dress! lol

8 comments:

Jimi said...

your kids are too funny! Good luck on the play, it sounds like a lot of fun. Where is it going to be at?

Anna B. said...

Captain Von Trapp huh? That is so great! And that Annie, I would love to be able to peer inside her head for just a minute.

Jillo said...

Hi Jill! I love your blog too! Congrats on your cute little boy and hooray for blogging friends!This will be a fun way to keep in touch.

Betty Grace said...

This made me laugh out loud. Ah.. back when we were all just floating heads!

Jenny said...

congratulations again! Richard thought Mike was not willing to do a lead role, but we will for sure look forward to seeing the play! Does he have to kiss Maria? Ick!

Mindy said...

Jill,
That is hilarious. Both Ellie and Annie were on...at first I thought it might be leading into a talk better left for the future..thank heavens you were saved by the floating heads.

Shelley said...

Since Mike did not go to call backs, did you just send in a copy of the Chuck music video? That really must have done it...talent like that cannot go unnoticed. :)

Anonymous said...

Jill.
You look GREAT. What a cute lil' family.

Hugs and kisses Jillybeans.

Jeffery