Monday, March 31, 2008
A light at the end of a tunnel
I finally made it back to the Dentist today. Honestly, it took a lot of self control to stop my self from dropping to my knees, hugging the Dentist ankles and crying, "Help me kind sir!!" I never EVER thought I would say this, but I am happy to report that I will begin the root canal process tomorrow! (I must be really low because I ended that sentence with an exclamation point) Turns out that one of my molars has an infection...(eww)...that's why I have been in so much pain. Just in case you are all wondering...Yes, I brush my teeth twice a day, and Yes, I floss regularly...AND I don't drink very much soda. I still stand by my "ice chewing" theory as to why all my nightmares of teeth falling out are coming to pass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AAhhhh....a root canal. Bliss!! I really am glad you are getting some help on that. Now, no more chewing ice and stop brushing your teeth with sugar :-)
That's scary stuff. You could lose, like, parts of your face if you didn't get it taken care of! Thank goodness you went to the dentist.
That's great! I hope you feel better soon. I remember you told me once you'd rather see your ob gyn than the dentist. I'm not sure how to end that thought... :)
I have had one, not fun at all. Good luck!
I think you are ready to have it huh? Almost anything will be better than what you had. Let us all know...we are waiting on pins and needles while you are getting poked by one and drilled.
im glad you finally went to the dentist!! i happy well good luck!! thanks for the charger!
Do YOU dream of all your teeth falling out too? I have that dream about once every six months.
Mom
Post a Comment