Thursday, April 3, 2008

Annie-ism....

As I've mentioned before, we have had a bit of a mouse problem in our house. My Brother-in-law Brian mentioned that mice love peanut butter. Annie watched me as I set the trap. At first she didn't understand why I would put peanut butter on the trap, but then she said " Oh, I see!," "The mice will eat the peanut butter and it will make them choke." I laughed.

9 comments:

Keri Kemp said...

wow! she is clever sometimes!!
that is making me laugh!
luv ya annie!

Anonymous said...

thats funny!! it dose make sence that it might make them choke!! good comment annie!!

Mindy said...

She is a thinker huh? you should peanut butter coat some decon too!

Mindy said...

or you could get a cat!

Blog Administrator said...

If only it were that "clean"...ick.

Shelley said...

Sorry, I guess I was still signed into my other blog...it was me who left the last comment! :)

Betty Grace said...

Cute. We had mice at work and they were smart. They learned to clean a trap without setting it off. Poisen pellets were what finally worked. Good luck.

Emily West said...

LOL! Annie is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, Annie. That's like Stephen asking me how he was supposed to get the bugs to drink the alcohol I told him to pour on them so he could put them in his bug collection.

Mom