Ohhh...its sooo a boy! Congrats! That will be so fun for all your little girls to have a baby brother! And Mike gets a "little man cub" thats what we called christian when we found out he was a boy.
Jill I am so happy for you I want to jump up and down, I seriously can't even imagine you with a boy. I think i'm going to try to get pregnant tonight! k maybe not but seeing those pictures and knowing you get a new little poopy baby is so so awesome!!
I want my compliment now!! Yeah for Jack Bearden!! Or whatever you are gonna call him. I am so excited! The gender divide has been crossed....way to be a pioneer.
woo hoo, i'd say it's a boy, although that cord can get in the way of things sometimes LOL. To cool, I am happy for you! Do you have a more acurate due date now?
I've seen that before! Hooray! You must be sooo excited. Enough with the suspense though. Post the official announcement already! He looks like he'll be adorable...I can totally tell. So, this means your lunar calendar wisdom is correct!
Jill, I've already congratulated you on the phone, but I just have to say that I really love the second picture you posted. He looks SO cute and chubby. I can't wait to snuggle him! Good job on making yet another adorable little person. Sarah
Even I can read this one! I'm so excited for you, Jill. It's going to be so diffferent!
I decided I need to read blogs everyday - I've really missed a lot of your life.I guess blogging is more efficient than a phone call: you can tell the same news to a couple dozen people at once. I'm just stuck in the telephone generation.
18 comments:
Ohhh...its sooo a boy! Congrats! That will be so fun for all your little girls to have a baby brother! And Mike gets a "little man cub" thats what we called christian when we found out he was a boy.
No doubt about that one! Yay! My guys will have a friend to play with!!
Jill I am so happy for you I want to jump up and down, I seriously can't even imagine you with a boy. I think i'm going to try to get pregnant tonight! k maybe not but seeing those pictures and knowing you get a new little poopy baby is so so awesome!!
I want my compliment now!! Yeah for Jack Bearden!! Or whatever you are gonna call him. I am so excited! The gender divide has been crossed....way to be a pioneer.
woo hoo, i'd say it's a boy, although that cord can get in the way of things sometimes LOL. To cool, I am happy for you! Do you have a more acurate due date now?
It's about time!!! congrats-you will love having a little boy, they rock!
Fabulous! We are so excited for Mikey Jr. Maybe you should name him "Chuck"
:)
yea thomas s monson bearden!
Yay! That is fun. That little kid is going to be dressed up girls clothes by his sisters more times than you can count. :)
Congrats! Let the compliments begin...
I've seen that before! Hooray! You must be sooo excited. Enough with the suspense though. Post the official announcement already! He looks like he'll be adorable...I can totally tell.
So, this means your lunar calendar wisdom is correct!
is it a boy?
i hope it is!!!
i like the name thomas s. monson bearden ;)
Congratulations! You'll have to call Marianne on tips for dealing with a boy after so many girls! That is awesome!
This is going to be awesome. Boys are so much fun, and he is going to wear. you. out.
Congrats Jill! I'll bet he'll be such a handsome boy! And a good husband some day with all those sisters!
Congrats Jill! I'll bet he'll be such a handsome boy! And a good husband some day with all those sisters!
Jill, I've already congratulated you on the phone, but I just have to say that I really love the second picture you posted. He looks SO cute and chubby. I can't wait to snuggle him! Good job on making yet another adorable little person.
Sarah
Even I can read this one! I'm so excited for you, Jill. It's going to be so diffferent!
I decided I need to read blogs everyday - I've really missed a lot of your life.I guess blogging is more efficient than a phone call: you can tell the same news to a couple dozen people at once. I'm just stuck in the telephone generation.
Post a Comment