A
Annie had a "Great Brain" project at school last week. She had to choose a subject and learn everything there was to know about it. She chose to study Hamsters. We decided the best way to study them closely was to have one in the house at all times! :-) (plus...it was time for our girls to have another rodent pet...the rats died over a year ago, and the Decon took care of all the mice.)
So far, "Peaches" has accomplished quite a lot in her new life with the Beardens. She has:
*Gone to school
* Made the kids late for school
*Kept the kids up far past bed time (The "Great Brain" informed me that Hamsters are very active at night)
*Inspired a song and dance. (Which the "Great Brain" taught her first grade class.)
* Been MAULED by every neighbor hood kid around
*And made our girls the happiest kids ever!!!
Here is a REMIX of the video. Along with the Song that Annie and her friend Audrey composed. We recorded it last Monday for FHE. Annie bravely taught her whole class this song and dance. They LOVED it! Just so you know the song will start EVENTUALLY...I couldn't quite get the timing right...:-)
12 comments:
So funny! I can totally imagine going out clubbing and cutting a grove to that song.
You guys certainly don't seem old enough to have kids that are so old. It's amazing how time flies.
Big hugs supergirl.
J.
Thats adorable (not a dora bowl). Who is singing? I imagine it was Annie and her friend but you must have changed their voices.
How cute was that! You are such a nice mom to let them have pets (especially rodent pets!) BTW I love the color of your carpet.
You are a nice mom to let your kids have a pet for a project! Cute, I wonder where she gets her creativity from?! :)
I think that it is pretty darn fabulous that you record songs for FHE! What a fun cute family you are! And what a cute little hamster you have. You are a better mom than me, I can't bring myself to let my kids have any sort of rodent. Nora is plenty in our world.
that was my hands holding peaches!!! im so proud! lol
i love the song every time i hear it!!!!
thats sooo funny!!! i love the song! i really do think thats way funny how did you get there voices like that! i like how you decided to get a hamster to do a science podject! thats way funny
love it, love it, love it!
I"m totally laughing out loud at that song!
"Go hamster, it's your birthday."
Hilarious!
Too cute! We love the hamster song. Both Nate and Meg couldn't stop laughing!
Hi! I love your Blog! You actually don't know me - but I know Melanie Neilson who has you on her friends list. I thought you were another Jill. Anyway - I am just really wondering where you got your background and page header etc. It's way cute and I have been trying to do something like it!
I you can spare some advice to a perfect stranger let me know. I think you can click my blog and post a comment too.
Thanks!!!!
Nice voice at the end! You've got some talented singers at your house!
Post a Comment