Sunday, April 26, 2009

Redandyellowandgreenandbrownandblue....


Mike and I were cast as Naphtali and his wife in Joseph and the Technicolored Dream coat. After looking over the rehearsal schedule, we realized something...we have FOUR kids! It was either hire a full time nanny, or only have one of us be in the show. Because he would have more of a main role, I decided to let Mike do it. The kids will be in the chorus..(except Jack,...I am working with him, but he just can't seem to sing on pitch yet...he can almost spit up on pitch so that's something..) I am excited to see the show. I'll keep you all posted about performances and such.....Go Go Joe..I mean Mike!

9 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

Mike is Joseph? I have regretted not seeing you guys in Sound of Music last year..please keep me up to date so we can catch Joseph this year!
Too bad kids are cramping your style..but Jack is gorgeous company to keep!

Shelley said...

I hope Mike knows what a selfless, giving wife he has. ;) Maybe you need a massage or a shopping spree for that one. Let me know if you ever do need a nanny and we would love to give Jack a little dose of testosterone over here! (Even though he does look darling in Sassy Sue wear). I'll be looking forward to coming and seeing it!!

Mindy said...

Congrats, who are Joseph and the Narrator? And sorry but who the heck is Neptali?

Jill said...

Stacy, Mike is one of the brothers not Joseph. He will have a little solo and lots of dancing! lol I can't wait to see that.

Mindy, Joseph and the Narr. are two people you don't know..neither do I. Of corse Mike and I would be MUCH better, but I am sure they will do fine. lol

Jenni said...

Wow! You guys are so absolutely amazing!!! Please let us know when he performs...we'll be there!!!

Anna B. said...

Mike dancing? Sign me up for that viewing pleasure :)

I never sent your stuff. I am sending an email with the websites on where to start. Then maybe I can answer your questions.

Carrie said...

Bring the girls over to play when they are not at rehearsal, anytime. If you can get Jack to throw on pitch can you teach my girls how to sing on pitch.

lissa said...

Yay! Let us know when the performances are.

Heather said...

We'll see you there ;), I love the pic of you two on the SJ website! I'm sad I won't get to see you perform also!