Saturday, April 18, 2009

We interrupt this vacation again...

....to tell you we are CRAZY!!! Mike and I just tried out for Joseph and the Technicolored Dream coat. We both made it to call backs which were today. We will find out on Friday if we got a part!! Our kids don't have to try out. Here we go again!!!!! Yipeee. :-)

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, good luck!

Unknown said...

That is one of my favorite musicals. I hope you both make it. It would be fun to be able to see you perform! :)

Jillo said...

Wahooo! Good luck to you. I see a future of narrating the bible coming your way.

Mindy said...

Yeah, now get back to the rest of your vacation posting...I'm off for another bubble bath. This time I deserve it cause we hiked angels landing today.

Jenni said...

Crossing my fingers...Good luck!

Shelley said...

How fun...you are always up to something new and exciting! Good luck!

highdeekay said...

So awesome! When you get your parts you need to convince them to do some performances while we are in town!