Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wrong day, but oh well...Home Sweet Home

I forgot that Monday was actually not the Temple. We went to the Temple on Tues. Monday we visited Churchill's underground Bunker, hung out in Hyde Park, shopped in Piccadilly Circus and went to another show called 39 Steps. (see, when I don't have my camera, I forget things.)

So THEN we visited the Temple on Tues, and THEN it was Wednesday and we headed home! I had been fine with being away from the kids until we started on our long journey home. I can honestly say my arms ACHED to hold Jack again! I couldn't wait to hug Ellie and see all of Annie's latest drawings. I also was anxious to see Casie and hear how everyone REALLY behaved while we were away.

We had SUCH a wonderful time on our vacation. I loved spending so much time with Mike...and he loved spending time with me..(I just asked him..) We both agree that our favorite part of the trip was EVERYTHING. We also had tons of fun hanging out with our parents. They were great traveling companions. We also want to thank my sister Mindy for watching our kids. Everyone should check out her blog and see what they did. She was so awesome and blogged, in detail, the events of every day. Then Mike and I got to read it every night in our hotel. She also posted sweet little videos of Jack every day for our viewing pleasure. How cool is she!? A MILLION BILLION THANKS TO MINDY! I am SURE she was more worn out than we were at the end. She kept the kids VERY busy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

i loved it...my whole family did. It was a treat to be around such happy little girls and such an adorable baby boy. We would do it all again in a heart beat. Annie is a great artist...how long did her cousin have to hold still?