#1
#4 Name the painting Mom and I are viewing...it's hard..I know...
#5 (sorry for the explicit nature of this picture,... but can you name the sculpture?)
#6...If you can't guess where we are here, we might need to buy you some hooked on phonics..lol
#7
#8
Ok, that's the end of that quiz, now to talk about our trip to Paris....er,..uh, I mean the city that you are suppose to be guessing.....
Ok, that's the end of that quiz, now to talk about our trip to Paris....er,..uh, I mean the city that you are suppose to be guessing.....
We LOVED LOVED this place! We thought it would feel a lot like London, but it was so different. This was our first day on our own with out a tour guide. We felt foot loose and fancy free as we found our way around the city. The people were so helpful...(who says the French are rude?) and you could tell they had a lot of pride in their city.
I bought a cute "Frenchy" hat at a little shop. We all had to get a picture while wearing it. Mike was really excited when it was his turn for a photo. It only LOOKS like I am forcing his face to be upright while I took his picture.


I didn't get a picture of Kent wearing it...I considered trying to put it on him on the train ride home. He was sound asleep with his mouth wide open..(all the Hyde's will know what I'm talking about...I think we all have a picture of him like this)...I decided not to attempt it but Mike an I giggled at the thought.
You can't go to Paris without getting some crepes. If you ever find yourself ordering..(or making) crepes, make sure you put bananas and Nuttela on them! So good. Hmmmm..would it be frivolous to fly back to Paris to order another?


8 comments:
Wow...that is amazing you got to go see all those cool places. And I love your hat...it's very cute and very Jill. (I hope you got your mail...I left it in a bag on your porch.)
How fun! I love the pictures! I think I might have a new place to add to my list of "places I want to see before I die". Looks breathtaking!
Welcome home! We've missed you so. Paris looks amazing. Where else did you get to go?
Awesome! Cool sights, I don't know any of them. I love your hat too, did you bring one back for us?
It looks like fun...I really am considering taking back my words of "I dont ever want to go there". I cant believe I said that, I feel like an uncultured swine now...all that talk about sunny beaches. Although when I get back from Brazil, Venezuela and Barbados in July, I will post my pictures and we will all take votes on where we would rather go. I am faily sure there is no culture anywhere near where I am going but mardi gras can easily take the place of the Mona Lisa cant it? Please post the answers to your pictures because I only knew two of them...and I am not telling which two.
I have used the foot and hand lotions too and I love them!
I'm glad you loved Paris. Sometimes I think maybe I liked it so much because I got engaged there but I really do think it's a magical city. I'm glad you got to go to all these beautiful places! It makes me anxious to take a trip!
Hey I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It sounded so fun! We are coming to Salt Lake tomorrow and staying until Thursday so we will have to get together it has been way to long!
Mmm...banana and nutella crepes. I went and bought a jar of nutella just for that very reason.
You look so stylin'!! Like you belong in Paris!
Post a Comment