We head home tomorrow! I can't wait to see my kids and chew on my baby!!! We have had SO much fun. I am a bit behind in my blogging...hopefully I will be able to remember everything once I get home so I can catch up! See you all soon!!!!
I also can't wait to hear about your awesome vacation...with lots of pictures! I'm sure your babies will be just as excited to see you as you are them!
Yeah!!! Coming home! I had a mini-vacay...when I came home I asked Jason if he missed me and he said "no!" and slapped me across the face.....good luck to you,though. :) I loved the pics, can't wait to hear more.
Jill - I am so excited for you! A trip to England! What fun - I've really enjoyed catching up. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Jack is getting so big - enjoy loving on him when you get back!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time, you deserved the get away! I'm sure you are so excited to see your kids! Just in time for a little Easter fun!:) Also, thanks for the tip on the passports. We hurried and got them taken care of yesturday before Jason left for AZ.
7 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about your trip! :)
I also can't wait to hear about your awesome vacation...with lots of pictures! I'm sure your babies will be just as excited to see you as you are them!
I have about 50 pounds of mail...so come and get it when you get bored. :)
Yeah!!! Coming home! I had a mini-vacay...when I came home I asked Jason if he missed me and he said "no!" and slapped me across the face.....good luck to you,though. :) I loved the pics, can't wait to hear more.
Jill - I am so excited for you! A trip to England! What fun - I've really enjoyed catching up. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Jack is getting so big - enjoy loving on him when you get back!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time, you deserved the get away! I'm sure you are so excited to see your kids! Just in time for a little Easter fun!:)
Also, thanks for the tip on the passports. We hurried and got them taken care of yesturday before Jason left for AZ.
Jill,
I loved reading about your trip! It looks like you had a great time. You didn't post any pics of Paris! Did you love it?
Post a Comment