Is this wacked, but I actually missed not being there! I would much rather have been with you guys than still feeling sick from our Cheesecake Factory dinner. Oh well, there's always next year. Thanks for signing my kids up!!
I'm glad I ducked down so I am not in the early morning picture! :) I'm sure I will think it was worth it this summer when swimming lessons start, but yesterday I was not too sure.
13 comments:
I'm from the "old school" where you stood in line for Cabbage Patch Dolls....and then throw the kids in the water and tell them to swim...just kiddin'
At least your kids know that you love them as much as Twilight and other things that make you lose sleep! :)
Sweet. And we look pretty pathetic. But I think it was worth it!!
Is this wacked, but I actually missed not being there! I would much rather have been with you guys than still feeling sick from our Cheesecake Factory dinner. Oh well, there's always next year. Thanks for signing my kids up!!
- Rekehl
Hmmm...I'm not sure how to respond to that. I'd like to think I would do that for my child - but as I think about it...it's not likely.
Not bloody likely.
Like, is there only one pool within driving distance?
Those had better be some darn good smim instructors! =)
Aren't all moms a but crazy? That's how we make it through the day!
Any updates on "Joseph?"
I'm glad I ducked down so I am not in the early morning picture! :) I'm sure I will think it was worth it this summer when swimming lessons start, but yesterday I was not too sure.
Are they swimming in a pool of chocolate? I need more details.
Seriously, what is this? Are they the most amazing swimming lessons ever? I am voting for the pool of chocolate idea. That might be worth it then.
Truly....what kind of swimming lessons ARE these???? Taught by an Olympic medalist or what????
WOW!!!! They must be very good at that pool maybe I should apply for a job!!!! Not saying Im the best swimming instructor....
Post a Comment