Friday, April 3, 2009

I love technology...

This is how we have been talking to the kids each night! I love it!! It makes it so much easier to be away from them. (well, a little easier)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Allison- That is really cool! Are you still in London? I wish I could go!

Jenni said...

Yay! That's a great way to keep in touch with your family!

Shelley said...

When I read your post title, all I could think of was Kip (from Napoleon Dynamite) singing "I love technology..." I'm glad you get to stay in touch! :)

Mindy said...

So Jill we really need to get you a new web cam. The picture on this post of Casie is WAY more clear than the one we see of you...maybe thats why Jack does not really get that its you. When you told me you got that new hat all I saw was a dark blob on your head, now I can fully appreciate it and want to borrow it. It really makes me wonder if it could just be out of focus or something, isnt your laptop new?

Mindy said...

one more thing, tonight Christian and Casie played the London guard game...they had to hold still and not move at all not matter what the other one did. They could not withstand me and my kuckiness and I had them laughing in seconds.

Stephanie F. said...

Skype is the best. We got to Skpye with my parents while they were on their mission. Hope you are having fun!

Mindy said...

Jill make sure to go to Kinleys blog for some extra cute pictures and movies. We have been having a blast and I am more worried about what I will do to fill my days when your kids are gone than getting you home.