First Change of plans:
I am going to be in Joseph after all! One of the wives dropped out and they asked me if I would reconsider...(well, to be honest, I begged to be in the chorus and then they said that they were just going to email me and ask if I would reconsider...)
And now New Love:
I am deeply in love with Adam Lambert...so is Casie, Annie and Ellie...Mike is not. (how in tarnation sake did he end up in the BOTTOM TWO??) (Ellie had little tears in her eyes and I almost threw the remote at the TV....Mike said that we needed to get a life)
I am starting to fall in love with Danny...ditto ditto and ditto....Mike might already be in love with him. lol
I am loving my relationship with my kids. It's sorta fun when they get older.
I am DEEPLY DEEPLY in love with Jack.
Oh and one random thought.....I am a horrible tooth fairy.
8 comments:
That will be fun...let me know if you still need some nanny services. :) And I love Adam and Danny too. And all the rest of them, including Matt. This has been a great season of American Idol. I can't remember a season before where I didn't have one favorite. Here is an article you may appreciate, (yes, I need to get a life too). Maybe one day Danny will be ready to date again... :)
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/american-idol/american-idol-8-adam-lamberts-28230.aspx
Oh, I am a terrible tooth fairy too. Almost every time I've had to sneak the stuff under their pillows after they've come up and complained to me. "Are you sure there's nothing there? Maybe you didn't check well enough."
I am now a true blue Adam fan. I had been rooting for Danny because I love his smokey voice, but I just love Adam - I can't wait each week to see what he'll do (not a fan of his Ring Of Fire song, but you definitely can't forget it.) He is a performer! I don't think they've ever had someone so confident and knows exactly what he's doing no apologies. And I admit, I've been liking some of Kris' arrangement on songs (loved Ain't No Sunshine.) Unfortuantly, he doesn't have much of a personality and you kinda forget him.
- Rekehl
We've had to write the tooth fairy many, many letters to tell her she "forgot". She usually gets it right the next night. Usually. I LOVE Adam Lambert too! I said from day one that the final 2 would come down to Adam and Danny. I sure hope I'm right!
I hope your hubby doesn't read your blog. I was hoping that you would end saying I LOVE LOVE MY husband. But maybe that's too gooshey? :)
Congrats on your "new" part! I'm not surprised, I had a feeling they wouldn't be able to do it without you. ;)
I think some of are guilty for thinking everyone else was voting for Adam so we voted for our 2nd and 3rd fav's instead (that's what I've...heard anyway...). I'm sure it won't happen again though! We gotta keep sending in those votes for Adam...and Danny. They're both American Idols!
I'm lovin Idol this year as well. My faves are Danny and Adam... I can't watch Kris while he's singing. He makes weird faces. The Tooth Fairy has made her fair share of slip-up here as well... last time she got stuck under someone else's pillow for hours and ran out of time to get to our house.
Here's my theory. Everyone in America shares your love for Adam Lambert and knows he's going to win. In fact my sister in law told me she didn't even watch Idol last week because she knew Adam was going to be good and make it into the top four. I think Fox realizes this trend and decided to put Adam in the bottom two so people would 1. vote more and 2. tune in to every show to make sure their favorite never even has to think about the bottom two again. I'm being very serious. I think there's no way in you know where that Adam really was in the bottom two. He's a total professional and head and shoulders above everyone else! I think it will be Danny and Adam in the final two for sure! :)
Post a Comment