I am so happy you are all home safe and sound! I have been thinking about you every time I have looked out and seen your dark, empty house! :) PLEASE let me know if you need anything...food, errands run, or just a break from the girlies. I would love to help you out.
Wow! I love the picture of Jack sucking his thumb! Thanks for pictures on right away- we knew he was here and we're glad to see how handsome he is! Congratulations! Aren't your girls having fun? I bet they fight over who will take care of him?? Just a guess...
What a true blue blogger you are! Everyone looks so happy and proud of the new bundle of joy that has blessed your family. CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy...
JIll, He is adorable! It is so fun that all your girls get to spoil such a sweet little brother. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I was feeling so bad because back when we were all just starting our families I would have jumped in the car the second you were in labor and stayed with you for a few days. I miss those simple times! So, since I wont be able to see him for a few weeks, will you keep posting lots of pictures so I can get to know this little angle? Also, you look way too cute to have just given birth! Where is the bloated face? Where is the haggard hair? You do like a little tired but other than that you are glowing! We are so excited for you and love you all so much.
I just relooked at your pictures and the one of Ellie where Jack looks like he is crying is priceless. She is going to hate to go to school now that she has something so wonderful she is leaving behind.
Congratulations Jill! He's beautiful! Kiss him and love him every single second of the day! Send your girls over anytime and often to play, I've heard that babies sometimes don't sleep very well. ;)
Congratulations! Jack is so adorable! And you look amazing! I can't believe you're home already. I'm excited to come meet him, but I'll give you some time to recover and bond with him. I know how it is to have a whole bunch of people stopping by all the time when all you really want to do is rest and be with your baby. If you need anything, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you with anything you need. He is a very handsome little guy!
Congrats! He is beautiful. I was just about to call around to and see if anyone had heard anything. Emma has been talking all about Jack. She "needs" to see him. I told her in awhile when you all felt up to it. Nice job bucking the trend. You give me hope.
Jill- I have been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any news- I thought maybe Mike or Casie would add something but not you! You are a trooper! He is gorgeous. Congrats and enjoy! Welcome home! Did you skip the whole stay at the hospital stage or what??
Hey Jill, Melissa Wood here (aka CrazyCow). Congratulations on your new little guy! Jack is one of my favorite names. He looks adorable, just like the rest of your fam! Hope everything is going well! See you soon.
26 comments:
Congratulations!!!! What a handsome little guy. You look great and so happy!
Oh, look at those lips! What an angel :)
Congrats!!
How many baby boys in your family this year????
I am so happy you are all home safe and sound! I have been thinking about you every time I have looked out and seen your dark, empty house! :) PLEASE let me know if you need anything...food, errands run, or just a break from the girlies. I would love to help you out.
Wow! I love the picture of Jack sucking his thumb! Thanks for pictures on right away- we knew he was here and we're glad to see how handsome he is! Congratulations! Aren't your girls having fun? I bet they fight over who will take care of him?? Just a guess...
Congratulations! He is a handsome little fella.
How sweet! Did you blog from the hospital? He looks a lot like Casey did when she was a baby. Congrats! Can't wait to see him!!
I especially like the picture of Ellie holding Jack. She looks like she just doesn't know what to do with a crying baby!!!
He is precious. Jill, you look great! A huge congrats from the whole bamafam!
How cute I hope everything went well.
I've been thinking about you guys and been so excited to see pics. Congratulations! Look forward to hearing more about it all! He looks perfect!
What a true blue blogger you are! Everyone looks so happy and proud of the new bundle of joy that has blessed your family. CONGRATULATIONS and enjoy...
JIll,
He is adorable! It is so fun that all your girls get to spoil such a sweet little brother.
Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I was feeling so bad because back when we were all just starting our families I would have jumped in the car the second you were in labor and stayed with you for a few days. I miss those simple times!
So, since I wont be able to see him for a few weeks, will you keep posting lots of pictures so I can get to know this little angle?
Also, you look way too cute to have just given birth! Where is the bloated face? Where is the haggard hair? You do like a little tired but other than that you are glowing! We are so excited for you and love you all so much.
I just relooked at your pictures and the one of Ellie where Jack looks like he is crying is priceless. She is going to hate to go to school now that she has something so wonderful she is leaving behind.
Yay!! Look how beautiful he is!!? Way to go! Congratulations!
How are you home already?
He is so sweet and that thumb sucking picture melts my heart.
CONGRATULATIONS! I am excited to hear all the details.
Congratulations Jill! He's beautiful! Kiss him and love him every single second of the day! Send your girls over anytime and often to play, I've heard that babies sometimes don't sleep very well. ;)
Congratulations, again. Glad I got to see him, he is sooooooo cute, you do good work :) Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
So happy you are both home safe and sound. What an awesome new little man we have in the family! Can't wait to hug and snuggle on him.
Big hugs to Casie, Annie and Ellie.
(Mike too ;)
Congratulations! Jack is so adorable! And you look amazing! I can't believe you're home already. I'm excited to come meet him, but I'll give you some time to recover and bond with him. I know how it is to have a whole bunch of people stopping by all the time when all you really want to do is rest and be with your baby. If you need anything, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you with anything you need. He is a very handsome little guy!
Congrats! He is beautiful. I was just about to call around to and see if anyone had heard anything. Emma has been talking all about Jack. She "needs" to see him. I told her in awhile when you all felt up to it.
Nice job bucking the trend. You give me hope.
What a sweet little guy... congratulations!
Congrats, Jill! He's absolutely beautiful!
Jill-
I have been checking your blog everyday to see if there was any news- I thought maybe Mike or Casie would add something but not you! You are a trooper!
He is gorgeous. Congrats and enjoy! Welcome home! Did you skip the whole stay at the hospital stage or what??
Hey Jill, Melissa Wood here (aka CrazyCow). Congratulations on your new little guy! Jack is one of my favorite names. He looks adorable, just like the rest of your fam! Hope everything is going well! See you soon.
He's adorable! We can't wait to see him up close and pay back some of that babysitting...
Aunt Melissa
he is so precious! he looks like all of you but i think jack looks kind of like annie in a way!
Congrats!! cant wait to see him!
Post a Comment