After a lot of paint, glue, a few burns and a BIG mess, our Halloween Town is complete! Here we are singing the infamous Hyde family Halloween song. Just so you know, while we were singing a big pregnant witch bursted in and told my kids to "SING"! (watch the clip and you will hear what
I mean. :-)
I made the Vampire in the tree....His name is Edward. :-)
11 comments:
Love the Halloween town! That same big witch comes and with the exact same tone says "sing" to my kids too...except she is not pregnant.
By making this town you have proved once and for all that you are the best mom ever. If it got below 90 in the day I would feel more like making Halloween towns too. Maybe I will make one in December.
Did you find the christmas list? I will post it just in case.
YOU are the amazing momma. A Halloween town? Come on, you know it's cool. By the way I hate that your garage door is fixed - I never know if you're home or not anymore! ;)
Cute! Um, didn't anyone tell you that you are supposed to be using your advanced pregnant state to get out of doing everything but moaning and groaning? You are going to be one of those women who says, "yeah, my water broke so I just delivered the casserole I made for the neighbors and then went to my yoga class and then held a giant block party for all the kids on the street and then I rushed over to the hospital and had this beautiful little boy named Jack and was home in time to sing to my girls and tuck them into bed." Seriously...
LOVE IT!!!!! I think I have said this before, but when I grow up I want to be you :) Your awesome!!
While, I do love your Halloween-town. Your Edward is not what I have imagined...
Aunt Melissa
Love it Jill! And your kids are super singers! Keep up the fun stuff, you're awesome!
Very cute, good thinking getting it finished before the baby boy is here! While we listened to the "whoo-oo-oo"'s, Allison said, "Casie!"
Fun families do fun things.
I looks great - and you made it together, that's the best part.
Mom
thats so cute!! ( on all of your posts) sorry i have been out of it on the blogging type of things but i thought i would check yours!! i love them i cant wait to see hwat jack looks like too!! his room looks awesome!! ill tell you that
I love your cute Halloween Town you are such a cute fun mom. I can't wait for you to have a little Jack too. By the way I love his room it is so adorable.
Lovin' the Halloween Town!
Seriously, where is that nephew of mine? Jack, oh Jack, wherever you are.... come meet your fun family and they'll make you a star! (now sing that to the Good Witch Glenda's song from Wizard of Oz)
Have a great Thursday. I am wishing you many labor pains (hidden by an epidural) and a fast delivery ;)
Love you all!
Post a Comment