
Ok,so this is a dorky picture. Casie was taking it and I was just in the middle of telling her that her finger was on the flash. :-) Thus the weirdo face I'm making. My camera batteries died right after this picture was taken! I decided just to post it as I might not get another chance before this beautiful body changes! lol Here I am in all my 9 months pregnant glory. :-)
10 comments:
You are a hot momma. If I ever decide to go down that road again I am going to come get all your cute preggy clothes!
You really look so great!! Almost there!! Yay! :)
You look SO cute in all your pregnant glory! I miss you at Voices... Can't wait to see pics of your little guy. He's going to be darling I just know it.
You look awesome! I am jealous you are almost done!
"Tomorrow, tomorrow..." Let me know when you need some dinner! :)
You looks so cute Jill! Good luck delivering little Jack! Can't wait to meet my new nephew.
Good luck today! Can't wait to see some picutres of the newest Bearden guy.
ITS MONDAY!!! hope you are feeling "exsited" and "OK" :)
have a wonderful day!!
HOPE IT'S OK....I MADE A POST ABOUT YOU GUYS! Love you. Congratulations. Can't wait to see him.
Love,
the other Bearden's
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT THING!!!!!!!
Your belly is huge too, but I wan't to come watch Saturday morning cartoons on your TV.
Post a Comment