Sunday, September 7, 2008

School House Rock LIVE!

OK, now for some serious catching up! We just finished our production on School House Rock Live! It was actually really fun! I was stressed about feeling over tired and burnt out because we had just finished The Sound of Music, but compared to that musical, this was a breeze! I really enjoyed directing too. I sort of...kind of...said I would direct next year too. :-) My girls had such a fun time doing this play too. We had three songs to perform: A Noun is a person place or thing, I'm just a Bill, and Conjunction Junction. Needless to say, ALL the songs from School house rock have been sung around the house lately!
If you are an early riser, you may have seen us on the Channel 2 morning News. A guy named Casey..something, came out bright and early to do a bit on our show...(we had to be there at 6:30 am) We were lucky though, the red cast had to be there at 5:00!
The girls had so much fun hanging out with their friends during the show. I love seeing my kids interact with their peers. They are so cute!
Sarah brought her girls up on closing night. We went to A&W to celebrate! Here are the crazy weirdos doing what they do best!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

You girls look so cute in your yellow shirts!

Heather said...

I never did thank you for all your work on this production! Becca had so much fun and I'm glad you had her dance. Your 'bobbing head' bit was hilarious on our blog- I just watched it again tonight! Thanks for being a wonderful director!

lissa said...

Great fun!! Why are you up so early blogging?!