Friday, September 26, 2008

Three more DAYS!!

I only have a second before I have to go visiting teaching. I just have to say that I can't wait to see my son! Last night I dreamed that I woke up and the baby had moved to my back! I looked really skinny from the front...(ah..dreams)..but my back had a huge lump. That is only one of the many bizarre dreams I've had during my pregnancy. :-) We are heading to the hospital bright and early on Monday to induce labor. Now all I have to do is wait...and clean the house...and go shopping...and pack bags for me and the girls....and paint my toe nails....and shave my legs.....and make a phone list....and do a bit of yard work...and....plan a choir social...(I'm the new choir director for our ward).......and vacuum the van.....and hmmm, I might just go into labor sooner than Monday! :-) I am going to post a nice profile picture as soon as someone comes home to take one of me. :-)

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Can't wait! I keep checking your blog every day to see if you have gone into labor yet!

Marianne said...

Way to go Jill! Don't do a darn thing--rest all weekend. When you're done with that--rest some more! You totally deserve it! We're so excited for you and little Jack. Good luck on Monday!

Anna B. said...

So excited!! Bring on Baby Jack. I may head down on Monday since you have a date now. Hmmm........

Shelley said...

I am so excited to see the little guy too! Let me know if you need any help with your list! And after he gets here, let me know if you want help making baby announcements! That would be so much fun! :)

Jillo said...

Spicy food and a brisk walk around the mall. THat should do the trick! I am so excited for you. Good luck!

Layne said...

I'm so excited for you to have your baby! Come on, Jack!

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you Good luck.

Heidi P said...

Go get a pedicure-- and nothing else. Sleep and relax!! :)

Can't wait to see him! Good luck! :)

Anna B. said...

I am still waiting....where is the picture?? ;)

If I don't see one I will have to conclude that you never really looked pregnant at all. I may have to hate you forever. (please assure anyone reading this that I am just kidding)

Crystal said...

Why bother clean the house. You know that your family will mess it up for you when you're at the hospital anyway. Or maybe your kids and husband are cleaner than mine!

highdeekay said...

Yay for induction! I can't believe little Jack has been so reluctant to join his fun, creative, talented family. Come on Jack, it will be a blast!

Rachel said...

hmmmm i seem to remember volunteering to paint your toenails for you :) Hee Hee, I am soo excited to see this little guy! Good luck with everything and I wish you a speedy delivery :)