Saturday, September 20, 2008

You must have been a beautiful baby...


I found this picture of Mike at 1 year old. I am going to hang it in the nursery. It will be fun to see if Jack looks at all like his cute Daddy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my...is that Ellie's long lost sibling?! I always thought she looked like you...boy was I wrong! Jack's odds of being handsome are pretty good!! Can't wait till he's here...keep us posted.

Aunt Melissa

Shelley said...

Ok, I thought the same thing. I thought it was a picture of you because it looked so much like Ellie. I am sure Jack is going to be ADORABLE.

Mom M. said...

Ellie is his twin..I'll show you the pix I have...and of course Jack will be darling (do you say that for a boy now-a-days?) remember.....I HAVE THE CUTEST GRANDKIDS !!!

Emily West said...

How cute! Jack's room looks adorable too. I'm going to teleport to SL as soon as he's born!

Mom M. said...

since Mike was my only child who had hair, I took advantage of the situation..it was cut soon after this picture.

Grandma M

Brett and Tiffany said...

Jill, I am glad you found us. We are going to add you to our blog. How do we get one of voice males new albums. WE love those guys and we always tell people we knew two of the guys in it. We didn't know they were still together. Do you have Heidi's blog address? I am glad to see your blog. your family is cute!

Mindy said...

At first that did not look a thing like Mike but after another look it really does.

Anonymous said...

That's strange! I thought that was a picture of you too!! But then, if you squint, walk about five steps from your computer, turn your head to the side and jump up and down it looks just like Mike!!!

Jack will be cute!! I have a Jack too.....and and Eli. Are trying to copy me? I'm sorry you can't be me.

Sure you don't want a Jeffery?

Melovesyoulongtime,
Jeffery