It is all so darling! Your friend did an amazing job on the bedding and curtains. Jack will look so cute in his new dwelling! BTW, I'm feeling large and ready to be done- I'm jealous that your insides will be a lot roomier in a matter of days....so exciting!
That is so cute!!! Looks like your ready?! Everything washed and folded nicely in the drawers. And all the lotion, powder and wipes set up?! Ahh..I love being prepared. Knowing what brand of baby your going to have is the best!! (I will NEVER not know again.)His room is soooo cute. Can't wait to see him! Good luck! :)
Very cute! I want to come see it in person now that it's done. You are hired to come help me with my nursery. I'm glad you decided to paint white between the boards-- it looks better than the light brown. I'll keep sending good labor wishes your way!
16 comments:
I love it!! You did a fantastic job with decor...simple, yet fun!!
Aunt Melissa
It is all so darling! Your friend did an amazing job on the bedding and curtains. Jack will look so cute in his new dwelling! BTW, I'm feeling large and ready to be done- I'm jealous that your insides will be a lot roomier in a matter of days....so exciting!
That turned out so cute Jill. I love his bedding. Did you ever find something else to put up on the wall by the wagon picture?
Cute, cute, cute! Looks like you're all ready to bring home your sweet baby boy! We're so happy for you.
Cute man-baby room! I can't wait to see pictures of the occupant.
You really have a flare for decorating. I love it.
That is so cute!!! Looks like your ready?! Everything washed and folded nicely in the drawers. And all the lotion, powder and wipes set up?! Ahh..I love being prepared. Knowing what brand of baby your going to have is the best!! (I will NEVER not know again.)His room is soooo cute. Can't wait to see him! Good luck! :)
Very cute! I want to come see it in person now that it's done. You are hired to come help me with my nursery. I'm glad you decided to paint white between the boards-- it looks better than the light brown. I'll keep sending good labor wishes your way!
What a lucky little brother!
That is hilarious! I was commenting on your blog at the exact same time you commented on my blog about Tiffany. Great mind definitely think alike.
So cute Jill!!
That looks great. Lets really hope it is a boy. : )
Darling room Jill!!
Love it, love that it doesn't involve pink or lavender.
You outdid yourself on your nursery, Jill. It looks like it's out of a Martha Stewart layout.
Mom
I love it!
Post a Comment