Thursday, February 28, 2008

Alphabet Crown!


Congrats to Ellie for earning her Alphabet Crown! She had to pass off her upper and lower case letters AND their sounds. Quite a feat for a four year old. The whole family helped her prepare, and last Tuesday she was awarded this prestigious crown of honor! What is it about seeing your child in a cardboard crown that makes your heart burst? It's so adorable.
I HAD to take her to Cafe' Rio to celebrate. :-)

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey, I just read this blog that you posted 10 mins ago. We both better get to bed! Ellie is about the cutest little kid! Tell her good job from us!

Heidi P said...

What a cute little alphabet princess! I love lunches your kids get you out on--its a good excuse, to 'celebrate'! :) Congrats Ellie!

Mom M. said...

Way to go Ellie...can a grandma take all the credit for a smart grandchild??

Love ya !! Grandma Madsen

Shelley said...

Can I go to Cafe Rio with you next time? I know all of my letters and their sounds too!!

Anna B. said...

Ellie you are awesome! Cute too!

Anonymous said...

Such a smart girl, Ellie! You deserve a crown and a trip to Cafe Rio! You'll have to show me how you can write when I see you next time. Grandma Teeples

Emily West said...

Everytime you post pics I always try to get a sneak peak of your house since I haven't seen it yet. From the pics of your girls dancing it looks so beautiful! I wish I could teleport up this weekend to see it!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

It's funny cause I was reading your blog and then I went back to check on mine and you had commented while I was commenting on yours...ha ha