Thursday, February 14, 2008
It's a bit c-c-c-cold!
Where did my 72 degree weather go! We were slapping on sunscreen and going on wet rides to stay cool, and yesterday we were buying hot chocolate and bundling up in our jackets. It was actually ok though. We had fun on our 3rd day of Disney. Grandma gave each of the girls $10 dollars to spend at the park. Annie decided on a necklace. It was a chipmunk. Either Chip or Dale. (not the strippers). Casie is still undecided on what to buy. My feeling is that she will end up not buying anything because she has a hard time spending her own money. (she has no problem asking me to spend my money on her.) Ellie searched high and low for that perfect something. She and I went to a princess shop and she just couldn't decide. Then she spotted what she wanted and said, "Do I have enough money to buy my sisters a lolly pop? My heart melted at her sweet gesture. It was a good day to be a Mom...(ok, so later she revealed to Mike that the reason she bought them each a sucker was so that she wouldn't have to share hers....but I still think it was sweet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks and sounds like so much fun!!! My nieces are the cutest ever!! Wish we were there.
How cute of Ellie...that is so sweet of her. That picture is adorable too! You still don't have it as bad as we do weather-wise...we got dumped on last night! School was even delayed 2 hours this morning. Yikes!!
Jill!!
We finally got our computer and internet set up at our new house so I've spent my entire Sunday afternoon reading your blogs! They're so much fun. I love seeing pics of your family and reading about your fun times! It makes me a little teary eyed though because when I lived with you I got to see your fam every day and I miss you guys. How do I set up a blog? I think I could really get into blogging. I could post pics of my fam too! :)
Post a Comment