
For those of you who don't know, I have a little company called Sassy Sue. I make hair clips for little girls...(now why would I choose such a proffession?) I started it about 5 months ago with my friend Jessica. So far we have done really well. Our big break came when my sister Sarah told me her sister-in-law was a producer for Good Things Utah, and wanted us to come on the show! It was so much fun! (ok..and a little stressful) Since then our website has recieved a lot of traffic. Speaking of our website..you must check it out! We have the most amazing web designer! He is brilliant. You will recognize some very adorable little models! go to: sassysueclips.com
The funnest part of the job is that we have people host parties for us. We tell them invite all their friends and their daughters. Then we lay out our clips for display and do all the kids hair while their Mom's shop. We also teach the mothers fun and easy styles they can do at home. It's really a fun little business.
The funnest part of the job is that we have people host parties for us. We tell them invite all their friends and their daughters. Then we lay out our clips for display and do all the kids hair while their Mom's shop. We also teach the mothers fun and easy styles they can do at home. It's really a fun little business.
5 comments:
I wish I could have seen you on Good Things Utah. That would be so fun. OK if I ever have a girl, you've got to stock me up (except she would be bald until she was 3!)
those are so cute! I had no idea (but not surprised) you did something so creative and succesful. Yes, I want to see you on TV too. Can you link to it on line?
Hey There is a link on sassysueclips.com home page at the top left hand corner of the page. It's a little TV and you can click on it to see our spot on Good Things Utah.
Hey Jill, I found a great way to hold ALL the clips. It's a secret! LOL. My sister in law loved the clips we had at Christmas and wants to go to a party...so let me know when the next one around here is!
Props to Bodie - the site really does look good. You may want to put an actual link into your post with a good keyword like "hair clips" or something like that pointing to it. It's a good way to make friends with Google. If that doesn't make any sense to you, let me know and I'll explain it some more.
Oh yeah, and the hair clips look pretty awesome, too. Who were those models? :)
Post a Comment