Monday, February 25, 2008

So much to blog...so little time...

So I have a bunch of blog ideas I have been wanting to do. My poor computer has been going through a mid-life crisis as far as battery power goes, so all my good ideas are sitting in my noggin at the moment. I really want to share all of our stupid/funny Chuck Norris jokes we made up on the way to California. There's one blog. I also have lots to say about my kids and their funny "isms". There's another blog. I have yet to do my "100 facts about me" that all my cool cousins did...(I want to be cool too). There's another blog. I also want to express some feelings I have on a new cleaner I just purchased. Yet another blog...(ok, so that one would be short...and clean.)

I INTERRUPT THIS BLOG TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HEAR RAIN OUTSIDE!!! RAIN! NOT SNOW! I AM SO STINKING READY FOR SPRING! (I'll be back..I'm going to go lick the sidewalk.....)

So I am hoping this entry will remind me of a few things I want to write about when I have more energy and a computer that doesn't shock me every time I plug it in.

5 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Dang computers! I really want to read your 100! K, who is Yael Naim and how come I haven't heard her music before? Better put that song on my iPod right now.
Signed,
A cool cousin
(Hey if we get Bret to blog that will be all my siblings!)

Stephanie F. said...

K that song is #14 on the Top Songs on iTunes. Guess I'm not as cool as you thought I was.

Shelley said...

Isn't it a sad state of affairs when we're happy it's raining outside? We went for a walk today and enjoyed every moment of it...even though it was sprinkling on us. Sorry about your computer! You have to help it get better before Friday!! I wish I knew what to tell ya...but that is out of my league.

Anna B. said...

Yeah, you are OK! So glad. And who doesn't want to be cool?? I have another great idea for a blog for you....How much you want to take your family to visit your brother and sister "in law"! OK, maybe not but I would find it enjoyable. And what is this 100 facts you speak of????

Mindy said...

ok I can stop worrying now. Computer problems..say no more, say no more. Yeah, we had fun in Vegas! It's not too far from here and we had Kyle so it did not take too much energy to go.
Can I make everyone jelous by saying I can see little buds on all the trees? Plus my thermostat said it was 69 here yesterday, we slept with our window open last night too.