Saturday, February 2, 2008

All about Annie.....








What comes to mind when I say..."Samoas" or "Thin Mints"..does your mouth water at all? My little Annie is officially a seller of Girl Scout cookies! She has been a Brownie Scout for a couple of months now and is loving it. It's the perfect thing for my little crafter. Last week they made GAK, out of glue and liquid starch. During the Christmas season she went caroling at a care center. She told me she was a little nervous to give the residents the gift she had made, ( little candy canes made from pipe cleaner) but once she saw them smiling at her it made her feel better.


We also had Annie's Birthday celebration at Mike's Mom's home last Sunday. Grandma goes all out for her grandchildren's birthdays. She always makes them a cake, decorates her house, has games, party favors, and makes their favorite dinner. It's so sweet of her. The kids LOVE it! Annie won't have her birthday until the 9th, but we will be gone to Disney Land that week so we celebrated early. This party's theme was Happy Feet. Notice the cute penguin cake. Grandma also made some "special" little penguins made from marshmellows. She is such a great Grandma and we feel blessed to live so close to her.



Luke and Annie have the same birthday. We gave Luke "his" cake to destroy. At first he just played with it, but then Melissa put a bit of frosting in his mouth so he knew that it was food. Right after that he didn't bother with using his hands. He just put his face in and started eating. It was hilarious!

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

Awesome creations! I want some girl scout cookies!!! Send Annie to my door, those things are awesome!

Anna B. said...

Annie,

Can your Aunt Anna order some cookies from you and you can keep them for when we come visit? You have to promise to hide them in a special place so your mom or dad won't find them. Uncle Brian would like two boxes of Samoas. Your cousins would like one box of Tagalongs and one box of Trefoils. Your Aunt Anna would like two boxes of Thin Mints. So that is SIX boxes all together! How much do I owe you and who do I send the money too? I am SO glad that you are loving your Brownie troop!!!! I always wanted to be a Brownie when I was little.

Love,
Aunt Anna

Layne said...

Jill--we need some Girl Scout Cookies! Our previous dealer got out of the business, and I do mean dealer. We would like 3 boxes of Allabouts, and John can give you guys a check this weekend. PLEASE!

Jill said...

We got your orders Layne and Anna. You don't have to pay for the cookie until you recieve them. They should be here around the first week of March. Thanks!1

Anonymous said...

Jill,
For sure we want some cookies too. We want 2 boxes of thin mints and two Samoas! Looks like you guys had a fun party!!
Mindy