I wrote all this on Feb 14, but I am just getting around to posting...I need a vacation after my vacation.
#2 Swimming in the rain...(I'm swiiiiii..ming in the rain, just swimming in the rain!)
#3 My three sweet Valentines all dressed up for Disneyland...day four!

TOP TEN HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY
#1 waking up to find a dozen roses sitting on the table. My husband is so sweet. I kinda like him.
#2 Swimming in the rain...(I'm swiiiiii..ming in the rain, just swimming in the rain!)
#3 My three sweet Valentines all dressed up for Disneyland...day four!
#4 Going to our traditional feast at Pizza Hut...but not taking a picture. :-(
#5 Mike busting a major move with a barbershop quartet at Disneyland. I wish I could post the video. Mike was amazing! The group jokingly said, " Folks, we are happy to take requests, but you have to come and sing with us." Everyone laughed, but Mike raised his hand. He fulfilled his dream of being backed up by some "bruthers" while singing In the still of the night. He had the crowed cheering and clapping. It was hilarious and cool at the same time. That little patch on his leg was glowing when he was done...kind of like the badges on Dragon Tales. 

#6 Annie having a very loose tooth in line....

#7 Annie loosing her very loose tooth in line....

#8 Seeing Greg Ostertag...(however you spell it) Yes this is a lame picture, but it's the best I dared get. I didn't want to annoy someone who makes my husband look like a hobbit. 
#9 Watching Mike spoil our kids at the Disney Store. Casie got one of those cool crystals with her face etched in it.
#10 Knowing our vacation is almost over....I'm Tired!
2 comments:
Jill,
Me and Kyle just got done reading this. Very, Very Funny. We had so much fun with you guys. Thanks again.
Mindy
AWW, I am so glad you guys had fun!! I'm glad your back, even though I haven't seen you yet, glad you got home safe!
Post a Comment