Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Things you never knew you wanted to know.....

1.Were you named after anyone? No...and does anyone name their kids Jill any more?
2. When was the last time you cried? Two nights ago. I was watching Cast Away and teared up when "Willson" floated away. My last real cry was watching President Hinckley's funeral.
3. Do you like your handwriting? SO...not!
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I can't talk about that right now...but maybe tuna with pickles
5. Do you have kids? Yes 3 cutie girls.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? I'd like to say yes. I'm pretty fun most of the time, but I also enjoy some alone time. I guess if I were friends with myself I would understand...I just blew my mind
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I think so. I need to pay more attention.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes but they should have been taken out when I was 8...they are hideous!
9. Would you bungee jump? I really think I would. I might pee my pants, but be glad I did it when it was over.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Crackling Oat bran and Grape nuts
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope. I just pull my ankle out of socket rather than take the time to loosen my laces.
12. Do you think you are strong? Well, not to brag, but I did ALMOST win a bronze medal at the Summer Games in arm wrestling. My will is stronger than my body though. Especially if I want to prove something to someone.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I'm really not an ice-cream gal. Give me a chocolate chip cookie any day. I do enjoy mint chocolate chip though.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their attitude. I like people who are positive and upbeat
15. Red or pink? Both! I love pink to wear and scrapbook with, and I love red to decorate with.
16. What is the thing that you like least about yourself? I wish I were more consistent. My poor kids.
17. Who do you miss the most? I miss my sister Julie. We use to live in Logan together and were good friends. Now we hardly ever talk or see each other.
18. What are you wearing? Nothing...I like to blog in the Buff....ha ha. I am actually wearing Mike's sweatshirt and my running pants...oh, and pink slippers.
20. Have you ever re-gifted? I'd like to say no, but I'm sure I've done it. I just can't remember what it was.
21. What are you listening to right now? Ellie singing in the shower.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Oh boy! Am I that deep. I think right now I would have to say GREEN!
23. Favorite smells? I love the smell of a summer rain storm. It makes me want to lick the side walk. lol .
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My husband. He was telling me our engine needs to be replaced...(on his car) Blah...
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! She is so fun. I want to go see her soon like Melissa is. Let me just recoup from our last road trip.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Utah Jazz!
30. Favorite Foods? I love Chinese food!
31. Scary movies or happy endings? I HATE scary movies! I also hate cheesy movies. I have found that independent films are becoming my favorite thing to watch.
32. Last movie you watched? Cast away
33. What color shirt are you wearing?Blue
34. Summer or winter? Can I answer Fall and Spring?
35. Hugs or kisses? Kisses. Am I the only one who prefers a nice wet one to a warm hug? I guess that would only apply to my hubby, I would rather have a hug from anyone else.
36. Favorite dessert? Molten Cake from Chili's.
39. What book are you reading now? The Book of Mormon of coarse! Ok, so I'm working on it. I am in search for a good book to read.
40. What is on your mouse pad? Nothing, my mouse pad likes to work in the buff...or I don't have one.
41. What did you watch on TV last night? American Idol .
42. Favorite sound? My kids being kind to each other when they don't know I can hear them.
43. Rolling stones or Beatles? Beatles!
44. What is the furthest you have been from home? Florida..I need to get out more. .
45. Do you have a special talent? Special? I don't know about special, but I still like to sing and make sassy clips! .
46. Where were you born? Provo Utah Now that is over, I will tag: Mindy and Jimi....Go get um girls

8 comments:

Anna B. said...

Lovin' these answers and so glad you got tagged. I wish you were coming too.

Love ya!!!

Mindy said...

Very good reading. Can I list your blogspot as my book that I am reading?

Anonymous said...

I found that to be so interesting...thanks for sharing. Sooo, when you find a good book, let me know so I can read it, too. And let's call each other in the morning to plan matching outfits -K-?

Glad you're home safe!

Mindy said...

Jill did you notice the list goes from 26 to 30? I just noticed it on mine. I am done! That was exhausting ;}

Jimi said...

You are so creative! I thought for sure that you would have said that you love no-bake cookies best! I think of you whenenver I have them. I miss Julie too-if you ever talk to her-tell her hi.

Betty Grace said...

that was cute. You need to do your 100! It took me a few days, but it's fun to read everyone's.

Mindy said...

Jill, I am getting worried! You have not blogged for a few days! Is everything ok! I will call you tomorrow if I dont see a new post by then. I found a group of Twilight friends and they are helping me through my post Twilight depression.

Stephanie F. said...

Why couldn't you talk about lunch meat???? I totally forgot about Grape Nuts, I think they're only good with a bunch of sugar.
Hey where do you download your digital scrapbooking stuff?