Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mamma's got a new battery

For only $150 you too can own a universal plug for your computer! My sweet husband brought me the blessed little yellow bag from best buy as a surprise this evening. He told me he read my pathetic blog and felt bad for me that I wasn't able to express my feelings through the computer. Thanks sweetie. I love you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great guy! I think he's a keeper...can't wait to read your next post.

Betty Grace said...

Yay Mike. Ok let's have it. Tell us all your deepest, darkest secrets!

Shelley said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Scrapbook night is a go!!!! Tell Mike thanks from me!!!

Stephanie F. said...

100! 100! 100!

Anonymous said...

oh thats good! now you better blog alot too!

kinley

Anna B. said...

I like what Kinley said:-)
So I finally figured out how to post a picture. Got one up finally. And my blogover girl is supposed to be done on Saturday. This could turn into serious addiction. Whatever to blog about now?

Anna B. said...

And seriously...what is

100! 100! 100!????????????

Jimi said...

What a great husband! Tell him that he rocks!

Rachel said...

Aww what a sweetie!

Mindy said...

Good, life was lacking luster without all your interesting tidbits!