Sunday, October 19, 2008

What we are doing

Mike and Jack....asleep in the Lazy boy...(so cute)

Me...attempting to make those delicious looking rolls off Heidi K. blog. I know they won't look like hers, but I am trying. It will take a few tries before I am known in different states for my roll making ability. I will take a picture when I am done for every one's amusement.

Casie, Annie, and Ellie...Doing a radio show using the baby monitor. It was inspired by a childhood memory from Mike. He remembers doing shows for his family using a wakie talkie. So as of now, C A S I E . 5 doing commercials ,playing Voice Male, and taking requests. (we call on the cell phone and get to be on the radio!) Oh, and if you didn't already know... you can " go to Sears right now because powdered doughnuts are on sale." :-) I made the last and final kill joy request. It went something like this..." Hi, this is Jill. I am requesting that the DJ and her faithful listeners all go get in the shower and start getting ready for church" :-)
The rolls turned out better than I thought they would...a little dense, but still good. I think I need to roll them thinner next time. Thanks Heidi!

6 comments:

highdeekay said...

I love your girls! They are so cute and creative even with a mom that is a kill joy.

I can't wait to hear how the rolls turn out - 'ummy, 'ummy I'm sure.

Keri Kemp said...

hehe that sounds like fun :) we are makeing cookies [well my dad] [peanutbutter dad style] have a fun day

Shelley said...

What a fun idea! I hope the whole choir thing went ok. I gave them the announcement...but then he announced choir at 4:30 with treats after. So I had to embarrass myself and tell him while they were making announcements that it was treats FIRST then practice. Oh boy. I just didn't want no one to show up for your treats! :)

Marianne said...

Oh no Jill! It wasn't you that made all those treats was it? You are so busy, you've got to make somebody else do it. You're amazing! And choir is going to be really fun! You picked my absolute fav song for Thanksgiving.

Mindy said...

you guys are funny. I cant wait to see baby jack!

lissa said...

Sounds like a great way to start a Sunday!