Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A few photos

These are some random pictures, but they show a few fun things that I never blogged about. :-)




Snuggling with Dad in the morning.





We did some cute Halloween pictures on the girls nails.



Jack sorta loved/hated his first bath. I love clean babies! He was only a couple of days old here.


3 comments:

Anna B. said...

A freshly bathed baby is my favorite thing in the whole world!!! Lovin' the girls nails...I need to come down for a manicure. ;)
Lovin' the stubble on Mike too. Very manly!!;)

Mindy said...

Thanks for posting pictures, we wonder every day how life is for you guys up there now that little jack is here. Adorable. And Kinley and I still cant really tell who the close up is of the nails (her hands are on her face) we guessed it had to be Annie but it sure does not look like her! She looks old.
I never posted about the circumcision (sp) thing...Kyle and I thought we were suppose to, as in its sort of a commandment but then we realized we really dont know that for sure. As far as the pain thing, I watched Christians and it took seconds, he cried for less than one minute and then never even acted as if anything was wrong. What did you find in your research? It would not make sence that the medical field would promote doing it for religious purposes or "just becuase" but you never know...I do know that traditionally the boys dont wipe very much when they do #1 so maybe thats just one thing you'd have to teach him to do if infections were a problem.
I'm counting down the weeks until the party!
Oh and by the way yesterday it was 84 degress...maybe that long aweful summer suffering will finally pay off!

Shelley said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that picture of Mike, Ellie, and Jack. How cute is that?!