The bus came at the end of this clip. What a cutie.
Too cute!
I totally remember being that age! She is so cute! I miss the days when you used to lay her on my bed while you took the girls to school! She's all grown up now!
Love it. Samantha was watching the video over my shoulder. She laughed at it, and when Ellie ran to the bus, Sam said, "Oh Ellie!"
Ellie is such a cutie! Your new little Jack is beautiful! I'm sure he'll be spoiled with all the mothering he'll get from the girls. Congratulations!
She's so cute explaining all of her backwards things! Carson liked seeing Ellie too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute!
I totally remember being that age! She is so cute! I miss the days when you used to lay her on my bed while you took the girls to school! She's all grown up now!
Love it. Samantha was watching the video over my shoulder. She laughed at it, and when Ellie ran to the bus, Sam said, "Oh Ellie!"
Ellie is such a cutie! Your new little Jack is beautiful! I'm sure he'll be spoiled with all the mothering he'll get from the girls. Congratulations!
She's so cute explaining all of her backwards things! Carson liked seeing Ellie too!
Post a Comment