Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Best CD ever!


We have been LOVING this new Voice Male CD! You would think that I would be sick of it by now, but NO! Another Voice Male wife is doing a CD give away with multiple winners. Her link is posted on my "friends who blog" list. It's Phil and Heidi. Just go to her blog and click on the Kids Stuff album. Tell her why you want the new Voice Male CD and you will be entered to win! If comment twice you will be entered twice...I am so going to comment twice. lol Good luck. You all deserve this awesome CD. You will love it!!!

10 comments:

Emily West said...

Tell us what songs are on the CD!!! Can't wait to hear it.

Shelley said...

I love the cover! How cute! I may have to get one if I am going to be shipping them! :)

Shelley said...

Ok, I just listened to some of the sample clips and yes, my kids would love this CD! :) Way to go Mike!

Heidi P said...

I want tix to the show!! What songs are on the CD!? Way fun!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Where are they doing a show? Where can we buy this cd?

Carrie said...

I love it, (maybe more than my girls) it is so fun to listen to.

Emily West said...

So last night I got on the Voice Male website and was checking out the songs on the new CD and looking at concert pics. Then I went to bed and had a dream that I went to a concert and they needed a fill in because someone couldn't make it so they asked me to sing with them! I just kept singing really quiet since I didn't know any of the songs! It was funny!

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

Yay! Jill, what fun to keep in touch via your blog. I am excited. Congrats on your sweet little one. Mine is now 3 months, I can't believe it. btw boys are soo fun:)

Heather said...

We love the CD. Allison listens to it nonstop! Great job to you also, Jill- writing songs with your husband.. very cool!

Crystal said...

It is a great CD. My kids love it! They always want to listen to it before bed, but if I let them, then they don't sleep! They're too busy dancing! So it is a daytime CD at our house:)