I wanted to thank everyone for their comments on my last post. Each one really helped a lot. I am so grateful for loving and supportive friends.
I am happy to say that I am feeling SO much better! It's been two days since Mike went back to work and both days have been great. I'm still a bit mushy in the brain, but my emotions have been so much better. I'm not going to get too excited and declare I am totally myself, but I feel like things are heading in that direction. Thanks again to everyone for all your support.
Now...If I can get through Jack's Doctors appointment today. He is getting circumcised and Mike and I both have anxiety about it. Wish us luck. Poor baby.....
6 comments:
I was fine when Kevin took Ben to the doctor..however, Kevin felt Ben's pain too close to home. Kevin actually passed out! Just don't watch is my advice!
We had our boys circumsized before leaving the hospital, and Richard was with them both. It's pretty ouchy looking after and icky to take care of because it does look so bad. But he'll be fine. Ditto on the don't watch!
I'm glad your getting a little better, Jill. One day at a time, it will get better. Hang in there, call when you need someone to talk to.
NO DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
I wish we could have had a heart to heart about circumcision. Why does this subject just never randomly come up?
Okay, I'm probably too late. Poor forskinless Jack.
What do you suppose they do with all that extra skin? Thousands of circumcisions must happen every day. They should make blankets or something.....yeah a foreskin blanket. That would be awesome.
I don't know what I'm saying. The thought of a scalpel down yonder, removing a significant amount of nerve endings, possibly significantly reducing sexual stimuli just makes me all confused…I start to stutter and stammer…..Forgive me.
I hope you are feeling better. I just really have no idea what it must be like for you. I had a new puppy once, but certainly this can’t compare. Take a long hot bubble bath and go have your toenails painted. You deserve it. Have a day just for you!
I’m sending warm hugs and fuzzies.
Heart you.
J.
Been there...Three times, to be exact! :-)
You and he(s) (both Mike and Jack) will be fine...
We also had it done in the hospital...
Good luck!
Oh geez...this is the one thing about having a boy that is not so pleasant. We had to have it done a couple of weeks after my kids were born too, instead of in the hospital. I didn't see Carson's...but I was the only one there with Parker and I think I almost fainted...really. I hope you make it through ok! They heal really quickly. And he'll thank you later for doing it now. My doctor told me of some 20 year old guy coming in because his parents didn't circumcise him...and he ended up circumcising himself, (under the Dr.'s direction), but YIKES is all I have to say about that one.
Post a Comment