Sorry for all the Photo's, but this special day deserves lots of capturing! We had so much fun spraying and ratting and spraying the girls hair for Crazy hair day. Ellie was shocked when she saw Casie and Annie. She kept reminding them that, " everyone on the bus will see them." Ellie is very image conscious. She made sure that her hair was very tame. Even Jack got in on the action. :-)
12 comments:
These days at school must be fun for the kids. Girls have more fun with the crazy hair day than boys, that is for sure. We tried to make Ben's hair crazy--we spiked it OOH Crazy stuff! Rylee was more fun. She wore every clip she owns (the best looking ones were from Sassy Sue :)))Then we did a million pony tails and ratted the ends..a little more creative than the boy hairdo!
I helped in Ben's class on PJ day- talk about kids out of control..I bet the teachers hate those out-of-the-ordinary days! These days are just warm ups for insane Halloween! I know the teachers are glad Halloween is on a short day this year!
Jack looks like Annie (both your daughter and the musical Annie). Very cute. Annie is such a ham.
Crazy hair day, backwards day.....our school must have hated us....looks like so much fun.
Or was this a Bearden thing? I can't wait to see your next family photo, all backwards and ratted hair.
too, too cute.
Hugs.
j.
That's awesome, Jill! Our school here hasn't done anything like that, or if they have, they didn't send any flyers home with the kids. :) Scott loves crazy hair day, but it is hard to do too much crazy with boys hair. He wants it spiked!
That's awesome - they look like they are from the 80's! :)
"Marianne" was really me, Shelley! :)
I love it...was it a beast to wash? I think Jack gets the prize for best crazy hair. Our school didn't even have a crazy hair day this week...it makes me so mad...if Christian ever does drugs I am blaming our PTA.
Haha! I like the pics with the light coming through their hair! Looks fun!!
i wish you did my hair on my crazy hair day.........u guys look awesome!!
How fun! Jack looks adorable. Looks like you're still at it with doing everyone's hair! Looking back at the pics of me when I was Casie's age, I must have really loved you to let you do that to my hair! :) Cutting it with kitchen scissors! What were we thinking?
Go Jack! You're in the running for best dressed - The reigning champ (Luke) is ready to turn over his title...what color dress will look best on such a handsome little man as Jack?!
nice hair that looks cool. i like jacks hair to. isnt that the wig annie used for her annie costume?
Post a Comment