Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stats...

Sorry all...I was so into Jack's sweetness I didn't ever give the details of his birth...

Jack is my second to smallest baby. He was 7 pounds and 15 oz. and 21 inches long. He was my shortest labor at six hours. Everything went wonderfully. He is sleeping and eating well, and seems to be a very happy and content little guy. :-) Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments and all your support.

PS...I know he has an adorble nursery, but he has only been in there once. I can't imagine having him all the way down the hall! :-)

9 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for the stats! He sounds like he is just perfect! :)

Mindy said...

I liked having my newborns close to me at night too...I was waking up every hour to check if they were breathing anyway so why have to make the trip clear down the hall. Thats why they made bassinets.

Heidi P said...

My kids are in my room at night until they are not nursing in the middle of the night! I have a co sleeper, that is soooo nice!! Yay for short labor! Glad he is healthy and happy!

Stacy Holmes said...

So..Why were you home on Tues when you were induced on Monday??? Did I miss something or are you really superwoman?

Jenny said...

How are YOU feeling? How did it all go for you? I was also wondering why you came home after a day- you must be feeling purty good!

Steve and McKenzie said...

Jill, he is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person hopefully it will be soon! I hope everything is going good!

Jimi said...

Congrats. What a sweet baby. There is nothing better than having a newborn in your home. He is so cute. I hope that you are doing well. Take care

Ben Hyde said...

loved the video of jack with the exception of that last second which scared the crap out of me.

Jenae said...

Baby Jack is perfect! I love all the priceless memories you capture of your family! Really, what a treasure, and, I do have to say, the spirit a new baby brings into the home, is amazing! There is not much that can beat that!