And now...the long lost footage of the video that has been sweeping the nation (or some remote portions of it), Chuck, Chuck you Rock behind the scenes. This roundhouse collection can be yours for 3 easy payments of $1.95. Or you can just watch it here for free. For those of you who have never seen the original video filmed in the streets of Riverton, you can brush up on it here. Once you've refreshed your memory, you can watch these fun outtakes. Sorry about the captions that flash all throughout. We are trying out some software that converts our video from our recorder and it's a trial version. Enjoy.
9 comments:
Jill, you guys are sooo funny!! I must say I am impressed with your high kick...you go girl!
BTW, thanks so much for the CD, we have already listened to it, it is awesome.
Thanks again,
Linda
I laughed harder at this than the original... your editing of the editing was great. i.e. (flying over the pole kick, over and over and over...
You need to post this to youtube as "chuck chuck you rock, the outtakes."
Some of my favorite parts are "Chuck kicking on the stone bench. Chuck saying, " I can't roundhouse kick" and "here comes chuck with his freaka freaka mullet".
I feel the inspiration coming for another video...
Just when I thought the original Chuck video couldn't get any funnier... Stephen loved it too. BTW, he said there is a Chuck Norris sayings poster at Walmart...I think you need to find it for Mike's next birthday or something.
LOL that is almost funier then the real thing!! i love it guys!!
That was the best Christmas present ever! Kyle says to bring down the audio recording equipment so they can make a part II in the red rocks of St. George...Kyle says Ninjas attacking would be a nice touch...and DONT FORGET THE WIG! We have all the other editing and movie equipment. I loved when they were all rapping in front of the blanket and Mike pops up with his freaky freaky mullet. I also loved our cameo...but I started too early...thats probably why it got cut.
Where was Mike in high school when they were recruiting for the plays? I guess he is just a late bloomer?? High class acting there folks!
I can't view these videos for some reason. I've tried on like 3 different computers. I'm sure they were funny!
I am so happy to see the "Hyde home videos" live on. I can't wait to see you all in person. I live in Utah now!!
Jana
we are all here gathered around the computer and watching this again for family night. It's still funny even after all this time.
Post a Comment