Have you ever driven all the way Downtown to get a yummy Carmel Chocolate Apple, only to drive home and find that there is a store 5 BLOCKS from your house?
Which store did you go to? I LOVE carmel apples! They are one of my favorite treats! Thanks for the sweet note on my blog! You always seem to know what o say to make my day brighter!:)
Those look lovely. At least you got to get out and see the city a little bit, right? I would love to come take pics of cute baby Jack. No guarantees if they would be great or not, but it would be super fun to try. Plus it's always nice to visit ! =)
7 comments:
Which store did you go to? I LOVE carmel apples! They are one of my favorite treats! Thanks for the sweet note on my blog! You always seem to know what o say to make my day brighter!:)
5 blocks? I'm in trouble.
I'm sure I've done that. I'm curious, which store?
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, right? Yum!!
I'm wishing my kids wouldn't have figured out how close it is. They are so yummy!
YUM, those are the best.
Those look lovely. At least you got to get out and see the city a little bit, right?
I would love to come take pics of cute baby Jack. No guarantees if they would be great or not, but it would be super fun to try. Plus it's always nice to visit ! =)
Post a Comment