Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Calling all Voice Male Widows!!!


Hey Voice Male Wives...I am totally going to buy us all one of these for next Christmas season!


(for those of you who have no idea why we would need this...check out voicemalemusic.com and check out their performance schedule...then add like 5 extra corporate shows to that. :-) We miss you Mike and can't wait to get you back!!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet! It has been crazy indeed! It sure will be nice to get this week over and have our husbands back! I'll be at TGP tonight with all 4 kiddies. I might be standing in the back the entire time bouncing Kate, because she has been very fussy in the evening hours. She's great during the day, but the time between 8:00 and 12:00 is not too enjoyable! See you there!

Jill said...

I'll join you in the back! My kids will be there too. I wonder if we could go up in that room above the seating. Remember that? I would feel much more comfortable feeding Jack up there. :-) We'll throw our weight around and see what happens...(our baby weight) lol

Shelley said...

Hmmm...can I have one too until I get married again?

Crystal said...

To heck with the Voice Male widows only stuff-- every man should get this for their wife/girlfriend! They'd never have to cuddle again! Why didn't I come up with this idea? I'd be rich!

Seriously, that is a very funny product. Who comes up with these things?

Amy said...

I want one!

highdeekay said...

Ok widows, Layne and I have a plan. I sent an email to your hubbies (cuz I don't have YOUR email, why is that?). Anyway, check his email. Yeah, it will be nice to have our hubbies back but I still think they need some quality time with their offspring which means we need to get out of the way for a couple of hours (really, it is all about giving them time with the kids, not about us having a great time away and with each other ... really). Check the email and let me know what you think.

Layne said...

I just hope that you didn't walk around in that room upstairs at TGP, because any footstep at all TOTALLY RUINS the show for the people below the balcony. Yeesh. I had forgotten about those crazy mean people until right now.

DaNette said...

Maybe I'll get one of these for Coby. Since I've been working graveyards he must be lonely in the bed--it'd be nice if he had a cuddle buddy.

Heidi P said...

Okay, so you miss your husband...But we just got home from a wonderful show tonight!! They did so great! Will, my 5 year old loved it too. They are so talented. Mike really is so good-- The only thing I was disappointed in was we didn't get to meet the new baby! :)