Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lost and FOUND!!

Guess what Ellie found under the COUCH?!! Yes, my beloved card reader. :-) Here are a few catch up pictures. ....

Hey...it was only a matter of time. What a handsome little...girl?
Ellie had her ballet recital last week. After an hour of curling her hair and doing her make up, she zonked on the way there. I thought she looked like a little princess. :-) She did a great job in her dance. We were there for three hours and she was on stage for 3 min, but I thought it was worth it! What a sweetie.

We blessed baby Jack at the beginning of the month. It was such a special day. Mike did a great job on the blessing and Jack was an angel. Once again...we love that little guy SO much!


Voice Male was asked to be guests on a cooking show called "Cooking Delight" (or something like that. ;-) It's a show that combines the arts with cooking so we can be inspired to "be artists in our own kitchen". It was pretty fun. I think they were nervous to perform in front of the live studio audience which consisted of....me. :-) I enjoyed watching them get their make up on. I wish I would have taken a picture of that. Fun times.






5 comments:

Stacy Holmes said...

It would be fun to see Mike in makeup like Ellie's!
Poor Jack! I dressed my little brother up like a girl when I was little..he still holds it over my head and is always bringing it up when I need a favor of him..poor baby!

Shelley said...

I'm glad you found your card reader! It is not very much fun to take pictures and then not be able to do anything with them. And even though Jack is one beautiful baby...he's definitely a boy...even with a bow on his head. :)

Jenae said...

Yea for Ellie! it's almost good that the other one you bought didn't work. Jack would be a cute little girl too. The bow brought out his big, blue eyes.

Jillo said...

Hooray! I have been missing some great pictures from you.
I love your cute family picture with Casie not smiling. Has she entered the wonderful world of pre-teen? Everyone looks so grown up. Cute baby! He is getting so big too.

Mindy said...

Yeah, its good to see you guys again. Jack looks so cute as a girl it seemed natural for just a second. It is kind of a bummer that you had three girl babies before you started the bow makeing.
I never would have guessed that was Ellie...I hope she never wears that much make up in real life! She is naturally beautiful. And one more thing...your family looks so cute in Jacks blessing day picture. Except Casie...she looks a little mad at you for doing Kinleys hair instead of hers...you should have had kinley step in and take her place for the picture. That will show her. Kinley was mad when we were taking our Christmas pictures and I told her if she did not smile while taking them that I would take away her cell phone. Life has gotten so much easier since I got her that cell phone! I have the ultimate power.